Thursday 17 January 2013

The unspoken words

Hello. Exam is finally over ! So I am now, OFFICIALLY unemployed and rockin' it ! 

HAHAHAHA 

I am currently in HOLIDAY MODE! Haven't even start looking for any job or any chambering firm. Before I enslave myself to my master, let me first be the master of myself. 

Word. 

-___-"

The unspoken word.

Unspoken - not uttered or expressed 

Word - the single distinct meaningful element of speech or writing, used with others. 

Lately, there is so so so many unspoken words. That I had to keep it to myself, for the sake of everyone around me. So hard, but still bearable. I am staying strong and tough for the world to see.

But anyhowwww

To hell with unspoken words. My uni life is over. I will try to cherish every moment left now. 

 My.reality.is.about.to.START.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Shoot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment